If you’re looking for a change of scenery, a way to unwind, and an opportunity to see the some of the world’s most dazzling destinations, a wellness cruise may be right for you.
Experience a new class of luxury liners equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and onboard programming designed to enrich and enlighten even the most seasoned traveler. Certified Wellness Guides, spas, yoga, spinning and more, combined with world-class cuisine and exotic ports of call make cruising more rewarding than ever before. Let us arrange a cruise experience that is perfectly aligned with your travel and wellness goals.
In addition to sparkling spas and fitness centers with state-of-the-art equipment, many cruise lines offer wellness-themed voyages featuring special guest speakers, nutritional counselors, spa cuisine and a variety of exercise classes. Some cruise lines offer active adventure right off the aft of their ships, providing easy access to a kayak or a paddleboard, while others include bicycles for local touring.
From small, intimate sailing clippers with only 170 passengers, to large ocean liners with up to 4,000 guests, the options are boundless. We can help you embark on a wellness cruise that aligns perfectly with your travel and wellness goals.
What type of wellness cruise is right for you?
100 to 1,000 passengers
- All-inclusive packages
- Spacious veranda staterooms
- Typical staff-to-passenger ratios of 4:1
- Convenient port dockage in city centers
- Unique shore experiences
100 to 200 passengers
- Narrow enough to fit through the locks and canals of Europe and Asia, so you can witness new cities up close
- Rooms with a view
- Complimentary bicycles for local touring
- Included excursions
Up to 4,000 passengers
- Worldwide itineraries from 4 to 14 days
- Children's programs
- Multiple dining experiences
- Novel sports and fitness options like ziplining, rock climbing, wave pools, basketball, and ice skating
Ready to plan a cruise vacation?
Drop us a line for a free quote!